TEAM SERVANT PROGRAM
The Team Servant program is a life-changing opportunity for high school students who want to spend part of their summer serving at a Christian camp. At Highland Lakes Camp, we believe many high school students desire to participate in summer missions but may be unaware of where or how to get plugged in.
Like our Savior who came to serve and minister to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of others, the high school students accepted into the Team Servant Program serve others alongside our summer college staff through:
- Serving Meals
- Helping in Concession Stand
- General Work for Camp Upkeep
- Recreational Activities
- Plus Other Various Jobs
WHY SERVE HERE?
The Team Servant Program is a physically, spiritually, and emotionally challenging experience from which few people walk away unchanged. As a member of the Team Servant Program you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience practical, hands-on ministry by working behind the scenes, serving others, and ministering the love of Christ.
- Develop an understanding of what it means to be a servant leader.
- Serve as a living witness by following the example of Jesus Christ, thus impacting the lives of anyone who comes to camp.
- Share the gospel message with students and adults who attend Highland Lakes Camp.
- Enjoy dynamic worship and insightful small group Bible study, discipleship, and discussion.
- Build great memories and develop lasting friendships.
Ready to Apply?
Team Servant Coordinator
What Are The Expectations?
Highland Lakes invites high school students to be a part of the Team Servant program who…
- Are openly dedicated to Christ, are seeking God with all their hearts, and are living lives that exhibit a pursuit of holiness, no matter what their social background or local environment.
- Are willing to be humble and do whatever it takes to accomplish the work of the gospel.
- Desire to fulfill the call of God in their lives.
- Are burdened for the lost and seeking opportunities to share Christ with those around them.
- Have completed the 9th grade.
- Are actively involved in the local church.
- Are willing to observe all the rules and behavior expectations of Highland Lakes Camp.
- Will be present and participate in all sessions and activities to which they are assigned, remaining on campus from the time they check-in.
- Are physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually prepared to participate in the active and highly-disciplined schedule of the Team Servant program.
Lodging, meals and Bible study materials are provided and paid for by the HLC.
God has opened the doors to bring us an incredible new challenge course and we need your help to bring it home!