Preteen Camp is an exciting four day program designed for students who have completed 3rd - 6th grade. Campers will experience interactive Bible studies, high-energy worship celebrations, small group discussions, and plenty of wild and fun outdoor activities — all to ensure an unforgettable camp experience leading preteens toward knowing Christ and growing in relationship with Him.
Our focus is for campers to hear God’s Word, know God’s Word, and do God’s Word by learning to apply it to their lives. We create spaces for this to happen through:
- Dynamic Worship Services where students and adults will gather to engage in music, scripture reading, creative drama, and challenging messages from the Bible.
- Focused Bible Study and Church Family Group Time where campers will have the chance to dig deeper into the truths they are learning and discuss them with their peers and leaders.
- Exciting Fun and Fellowship as campers engage in a wide variety of recreational activities, facing challenges together and experiencing the joy and adventure of life with Christ!
Important Info for Group Leaders
- Check-In on Day 1 will begin at 3:00 PM. Have your group's medications and any paperwork on hand to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Departure time on Day 4 is at approximately 11:00 AM.
2019 Preteen Camp Theme
See for Yourself
If a picture is worth a thousand words...than a video is even better! Watch this short video to get a glimpse of what a week at Preteen Camp is really like and why there's No Better Place for your group to Play, Worship, and Connect. Then, check out the information below on this year's sessions!
What to Expect
Every day campers will have a blast engaging in activities such as: Archer’s Quest, Banana Boats, BMX, BB Guns, Wet & Wild Recreation, Arts & Crafts, Swimming, and much more! Your group will travel to each activity together, allowing for a closer community to create memories and friendships in.
Registration fees include all meals, lodging, limited secondary-care insurance policy, Bible study and craft materials, recreational activities, medical staff, and certified facilitators.
Churches must send one adult counselor for every eight female and every eight male campers. Counselors must be at least 19 years of age, are required to be housed with their campers, and are expected to assist in the camp activities. The adult counselor is an encourager, disciplinarian, bunk house supervisor, and family group discussion leader.
Have questions? Check out the resources below for need-to-know information, or head over to our contact page so we can get in touch with you!