"The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had...Of His own free will He gave up all He had, and took the nature of a servant." -- Philippians 2:5-8
The Team Servant Program is a life changing, volunteer missions experience for high school students willing to commit one or two weeks of their summer. Team Servants will develop an understanding of what it means to be a servant leader, and then engage in practical hands-on ministry by working behind the scenes of camp life to serve others and minister the love of Christ. Students will serve alongside college-aged mentors in areas ranging from serving in the dining hall, playing rec games, running the concession stand, and helping out with general camp upkeep. It can be hard work, but the rewards are great!
As a member of the Team Servant program, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of many children, youth, and adults throughout the summer, as well as grow personally from the experience of serving others in Jesus’ name. Through daily Bible studies, team projects, service assignments, and worship services, you will have the chance to apply Biblical principles of servant leadership to your life, as well as build great memories and develop lasting friendships!
So if you’re ready to experience the most fun you’ve ever had earning volunteer hours — all the while serving God and others, and making some great new friends — then apply today!
For more information on the Team Servant Program, contact Taylor Vela at email@example.com, or give us a call at 512-264-1777.
Who Should Apply?
Highland Lakes invites students to be a part of the Team Servant Program who:
- Have a great attitude and a desire to fulfill the call of God in their lives
- Have completed the ninth grade upon start of program
- Are willing to be humble and do whatever it takes to accomplish the work of the gospel
- Are actively involved in the local church
- Are willing to be present and participate in all sessions and activities to which they are assigned, remaining on campus from the time they check in
- Are willing to observe all the rules and behavior expectations of HLC
- Are physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually ready to participate in the active and highly-disciplined schedule of the Team Servant program