The Opportunity of a Lifetime
Central Texas theme park, Typhoon Texas, has generously offered to donate a 1.2 million dollar high ropes course to Highland Lakes Camp. The “Hexapod” is a 3 level, 54 element, challenge course that can accommodate 120-150 guests per hour. It has a Smart Belay System where participants are secured to the system and can safely move around the entire course on their own. Gaining this structure will aid us in our mission of creating a fun and engaging environment for guests to experience the impact of camp, and will provide many years of enjoyment for those who use it. This is an exciting opportunity for us, and we can't make it a reality without you.
In order to accept this incredible gift, we need to raise $300,000 to disassemble, transport, and professionally install the Hexapod at its new home here at Highland Lakes. It's a big project, but we believe that God has opened this door for our ministry here at camp, and that He is calling us to respond faithfully. In order to do so, we need your help.
$40,538 Raised of $300,000 Goal0%
Watch as Clay Albright, Director of Recreation, gives us a closer look at the Hexapod Challenge Course.
Ways You Can Give
Any and all support you can give will make an impact! We hope that you will prayerfully consider if and how God is calling you to join with us financially as we work towards this goal. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
Pray With Us
We at Highland Lakes are so excited for the opportunity before us. Regardless of financial ability, we would love for you to join with us in prayer as we work towards this goal. Some specific ways you can pray include:
- That we would completely trust God's good plan to provide for this ministry
- That God would move in the hearts of those able to give
- That we would be faithful with our efforts and the resources He has already given us to pursue this goal
- That this course would be a tool for ministering to the hearts, minds, and bodies of those who come here to enjoy it
- Safety and smooth operations in the physical processes involved